Friday, October 13, 2017

erig berg

Erig berg

 

Fitness is big business.

Study to become a physician can also be a big business if you say that you know stuff you cannot really know.

There are about a hundred this kind of doctors in the USA alone ... They are permitted to practice medicine, but what they exercise is not medicine ... sorry to break it to you.

Dr. Eric Berg says that every person can be sorted in one of 4 types, physique, and that specifies what is the issue with them, how they should eat, and what they are supposed to eat, and what supplements they should take.

I have had customers who followed Dr. Berg's dietary plan and dietary supplements, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their nutritional deficiencies and dietary supplements checked.

I have found that they were less well than when they began.

Why is that?

One of the reasons is that nobody appears to know themselves. You have far too much information, and the opposite. You are observing from the inside. It is difficult.

You also change with time.

I used to be really burnt out and stressed.

I had advice from an ayurvedic fella, not an expert, a lay person, just like myself, telling me that my vibes are very stressed, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my schooling, but I decided it was worth a try.

I stayed away from the staple food items that made vata even worse, and lo and behold, I was no more nervous.

But before I altered my diet regimen, everybody would have claimed that I was an Adrenal type ... but I wasn't.


I am not able typecast myself. Muscle testing will not match me into any of those boxes or types.

In my practical experience this system is established in a way to be desirable and understandable, and so that a great deal of people will get it and discuss it.

Spoken word ... if it is easy enough and easy to discuss ... a key to riches.

But isn't a ticket to getting well, or shedding those excess pounds.

It may be a good start, but it doesn't quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my customer, you'll shed some body weight, but most other things won't improve.

For me, the solution is to stay clear of what would make a lot of air inside me ... conversing is primary! salads, raw veggies, cruciferous veggies, bread ... all make gas ... and stop me from being able to fall asleep, and make me nervous, restless, listless, and impatient.

Or if you have a disposition for that, maybe even afraid ...

No other explanation than the air inside you is making wild jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food item list I eat by is quite restricted, but I am very well now, for the most part, and also sleep ... unless I slip up.

Same is true for my customers.

But ... I definitely don't have anything one size fit most in my program. I spend hours focusing on a client's chart, so they can get slender, so they can get well, so they can sleep well, so they can start succeeding in their lives.

And it is working, for nine out of 10 people.

The one out of the 10 won't follow directions ... they invent their own rules ... even though they got a detailed "map" on the best ways to proceed.

Oh well, you cannot help someone who will not want to be helped.



Related to erig berg:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment