Friday, October 13, 2017

eric berg body type

Eric berg body type

 

Fitness is big business.

Learning to become a medical doctor can similarly be a big business if you say that you know stuff you can not really know.

There are approximately a hundred such doctors in the America alone ... They are permitted to practice medicine, but what they perform is not medicine ... sorry to say.

Dr. Eric Berg claims that each person can be classified in one of four body types, body, and that body type specifies what is wrong with them, how they ought to eat, and what they must eat, and what nutritional supplement they should take.

I have had customers who followed Dr. Berg's diet and supplementation, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their dietary shortages and dietary supplements checked.

I have discovered that they were worse than when they started.

Why?

One of the reasons is that no one seems to know themselves. You have way too much information, and the opposite. You are looking from the inside of you. It is hard.

You also transform over time.

I used to be really worn down and feel pressured.

I had advice from an ayurvedic dude, not an authority, a lay person, similar to myself, saying to me that my vibes are very jittery, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my education, but I thought it deserved a try.

I stayed clear of the staple food items that made vata even worse, and lo and behold, I was no longer jittery.

But before I altered my diet regimen, everyone would have claimed that I was an Adrenal type ... but I wasn't.


I cannot typecast myself. kinesiology will not match me into any of those boxes or types.

In my practical experience this system is put together in some way to be appealing and user-friendly, and so that a great deal of people will purchase it and talk about it.

Spoken word ... if it is easy enough and easy to talk about ... a key to riches.

But isn't really a ticket to getting in good health, or shedding those undesirable pounds.

It may be a good start, but it doesn't quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my client, you'll shed some body weight, but most other aspects won't get well.

For me, the key is to stay clear of what would make a lot of air inside me ... talking is number one! salads, raw vegetables, cruciferous vegetables, bread ... all make gas ... and prevent me from being able to sleep through the night, and make me nervous, restless, lethargic, and impatient.

Or if you have an inclination for that, maybe even afraid ...

No other cause than the air inside you is making crazy jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food list I eat by is quite restrictive, but I am very well now, for the most part, and also sleep ... unless I make a mistake.

Same is true for my clientele.

But ... I definitely don't have anything one solution fit most in my program. I spend hours working on a client's profile, so they can get slim, so they can heal, so they can sleep well, so they can start being successful in their lives.

And it is working, for nine out of 10 people.

The one out of the 10 won't follow directions ... they invent their own rules ... even though they got a detailed "map" on the best ways to proceed.

Oh well, you can't help someone who will not want to be helped.



Related to eric berg body type:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment