Friday, October 13, 2017

dr. berg's hair formula review

Dr. berg's hair formula review

 

Health and wellness is big business.

Becoming a physician can likewise be a big business if you profess that you know stuff you can't really know.

There are about a hundred such doctors in the United States alone ... They are permitted to practice medicine, but what they practice is not medicine ... sorry to break it to you.

Dr. Eric Berg claims that every person can be classified in one of 4 body types, body, and that body type defines what is off with them, how they ought to eat, and what they are supposed to eat, and what supplements they should take.

I have had customers who followed Dr. Berg's eating plan and supplementing, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their dietary shortages and dietary supplements checked.

I have found that they were worse than when they started.

Why?

One of the reasons is that nobody tends to know themselves. You have way too much details, and the opposite. You are looking from the inside. It is not easy.

You also change over time.

I used to be really burnt out and stressed.

I had recommendations from an ayurvedic fella, not an expert, a lay person, similar to myself, telling me that my vibes are very stressed, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my education and learning, but I decided it was worth a try.

I avoided the staple food items that made vata even worse, and lo and behold, I was no more nervous.

But before I changed my diet regimen, everybody would have said that I was an Adrenal type ... but I wasn't.


I am not able typecast myself. kinesiology will not match me into any of those bins or types.

In my experience this system is established somehow to be desirable and easy to understand, and so that a great deal of people will get it and discuss it.

Spoken word ... if it is easy enough and easy to discuss ... a key to riches.

But isn't really a ticket to getting well, or shedding those undesirable pounds.

It may be a good start, but it will never quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my customer, you'll shed some body weight, but most other things won't get well.

For me, the key is to avoid what would make a lot of air in me ... conversing is primary! salads, raw vegetables, cruciferous vegetables, bread ... all make gas ... and stop me from being able to sleep through the night, and make me nervous, restless, stupid, and impatient.

Or if you have a disposition for that, maybe even frightened ...

No other reason than the air inside you is making crazy jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food list I consume by is quite restrictive, but I am very well now, essentially, and also sleep ... unless I make a mistake.

Same is true for my customers.

But ... I most definitely don't have anything one solution fit most in my system. I spend hours focusing on a person's profile, so they can get slender, so they can get well, so they can sleep well, so they can start being successful in their lives.

And it is working, for 9 out of 10 people.

The one out of the 10 doesn't follow directions ... they make up their own rules ... even though they got a detailed "map" on the best ways to proceed.

Oh well, you can't help someone who will not want to be helped.



Related to dr. berg's hair formula review:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment