Friday, October 13, 2017

adrenal day formula dr berg

Adrenal day formula dr berg

 

Health and wellbeing is big business.

Becoming a physician can also be a big business if you claim that you know stuff you can not possibly know.

There are approximately one hundred such physicians in the USA alone ... They are licensed to practice medicine, but what they practice is not medicine ... sorry to say.

Dr. Eric Berg claims that each person can be classified in one of 4 body types, physique, and that defines what is wrong with them, how they should eat, and what they should eat, and what nutritional supplement they should take.

I have had customers who followed Dr. Berg's diet and supplementing, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their nutritionary deficiencies and dietary supplements checked.

I have discovered that they were worse than when they started.

Why is that?

One of the reasons is that not a single person tends to know themselves. You have way too much info, and the opposite. You are observing from the inside. It is difficult.

You also improve with time.

I used to be really fatigued and stressed.

I had suggestions from an ayurvedic guy, not an expert, a lay person, similar to myself, told me that my vibes are very stressed, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my reading, but I thought it was worth a try.

I stayed away from the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no more nervous.

But prior to I changed my diet regimen, everyone would have said that I was an Adrenal type ... but I wasn't.


I can't typecast myself. muscletesting doesn't match me into any of those bins or categories.

In my experience this system is established in a way to be appealing and easy to understand, and so that a great deal of people will get it and talk about it.

Word of mouth ... if it is easy enough and easy to talk about ... a ticket to riches.

But will not be a ticket to getting healthy, or dropping those unwanted pounds.

It may be a good beginning, but it doesn't quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my client, you'll drop some weight, but most other aspects won't improve.

For me, the key is to avoid what would make a lot of air in me ... conversing is primary! salads, raw vegetables, cruciferous vegetables, bread ... all make gas ... and stop me from being able to go to sleep, and make me tense, restless, stupid, and impatient.

Or if you have an inclination for that, maybe even afraid ...

No other cause than the air inside you is making untamed jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food item list I consume by is quite restrictive, but I am very well now, for the most part, and also sleep ... unless I make a mistake.

Same holds true for my clientele.

But ... I most definitely don't have anything one size fit most in my program. I spend hours focusing on a person's profile, so they can get slender, so they can get well, so they can sleep well, so they can start prospering in their lives.

And it is working, for 9 out of ten people.

The one out of the ten will not follow directions ... they invent their own rules ... despite the fact that they got a detailed "map" on how to proceed.

Oh well, you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.



Related to adrenal day formula dr berg:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment