Friday, October 13, 2017

dr berg weight loss

Dr berg weight loss

 

Health and wellness is big business.

Study to become a physician can also be a big business if you claim that you know stuff you can't possibly know.

There are about one hundred this type of physicians in the USA alone ... They are licensed to practice medicine, but what they perform is not medicine ... sorry to break it to you.

Dr. Eric Berg asserts that everyone can be classified in one of four types, type of body, which specifies what is wrong with them, how they are supposed to eat, and what they are supposed to eat, and what health supplement they should take.

I have had clients who followed Dr. Berg's diet program and supplementing, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their nutritional shortages and dietary supplements checked.

I have discovered that they were less well than when they started.

Why?

One of the reasons is that nobody seems to know themselves. You have far too much data, and the opposite. You are observing from the inside of you. It is not easy.

You also transform with time.

I used to feel really fatigued and stressed.

I had advice from an ayurvedic guy, not an expert, a lay person, similar to myself, telling me that my vibes are very tense, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my education and learning, but I thought it deserved a try.

I avoided the staple food items that made vata even worse, and lo and behold, I was no longer jittery.

But before I altered my diet, everybody would have said that I was an Adrenal type ... but I wasn't.


I am not able typecast myself. Muscle testing does not fit me into any of those boxes or categories.

In my experience this system is established in a way to be attractive and user-friendly, and so that a lot of people will get it and share it.

Word of mouth ... if it is easy enough and easy to share ... a ticket to riches.

But it isn't a ticket to getting in good health, or shedding those excess pounds.

It may be a good beginning, but it will not quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my client, you'll lose some body weight, but most other things won't improve.

For me, the key is to stay clear of what would make a lot of air in me ... conversing is primary! salads, raw vegetables, cruciferous vegetables, bread ... all make gas ... and prevent me from being able to fall asleep, and make me nervous, restless, stupid, and impatient.

Or if you have a disposition for that, maybe even afraid ...

No other cause than the air inside you is making crazy jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food list I eat by is quite restrictive, but I am well now, essentially, and also sleep ... unless I make a mistake.

Same holds true for my customers.

But ... I really don't have anything one solution fit most in my program. I spend hours working on a client's chart, so they can get slim, so they can get well, so they can sleep well, so they can start being successful in their lives.

And it is working, for nine out of 10 people.

The 1 out of the 10 won't follow directions ... they make up their own rules ... despite the fact that they got a detailed "map" on how to proceed.

Oh well, you can't help someone who does not want to be helped.



Related to dr berg weight loss:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment