Friday, October 13, 2017

dr. eric berg

Dr. eric berg

 

Health and wellbeing is big business.

Learning to become a physician can also be a big business if you say that you know stuff you can't really know.

There are about one hundred such physicians in the USA alone ... They are accredited to practice medicine, but what they practice is not medicine ... sorry to say.

Dr. Eric Berg claims that each person can be categorized in one of 4 types, type of body, which specifies what is off with them, how they are supposed to eat, and what they must eat, and what health supplement they should take.

I have had customers who followed Dr. Berg's diet program and supplementing, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their dietary shortages and supplementation checked.

I have found that they were worse than when they began.

Why?

One of the reasons is that no one appears to know themselves. You have way too much information, and the opposite. You are observing from the inside of you. It is difficult.

You also change in time.

I used to feel really fatigued and feel pressured.

I had suggestions from an ayurvedic dude, not an authority, a lay person, like myself, told me that my vibes are very nervous, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my education, but I thought it deserved a try.

I avoided the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no more nervous.

But prior to I changed my diet regimen, everyone would have said that I was an Adrenal type ... but I wasn't.


I am not able typecast myself. muscletesting doesn't match me into any of those bins or categories.

In my experience this system is put together in some way to be desirable and understandable, and so that a lot of people will purchase it and discuss it.

Word of mouth ... if it is easy enough and easy to discuss ... a key to riches.

But it isn't a ticket to getting healthy, or dropping those undesirable pounds.

It may be a good beginning, but it doesn't quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my client, you'll shed some excess weight, but most other things won't improve.

For me, the secret is to stay clear of what would make a lot of air inside me ... chatting is primary! salads, raw vegetables, cruciferous vegetables, bread ... all make gas ... and prevent me from being able to go to sleep, and make me nervous, restless, stupid, and impatient.

Or if you have an inclination for that, maybe even frightened ...

No other reason than the air inside you is making untamed jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food list I eat by is quite restricted, but I am well now, essentially, and also sleep ... unless I slip up.

Same holds true for my customers.

But ... I definitely don't have anything one size fit most in my system. I spend hours working on a client's profile, so they can get slender, so they can heal, so they can rest well, so they can start succeeding in their lives.

And it is working, for nine out of ten people.

The 1 out of the ten won't follow directions ... they invent their own rules ... even though they got a detailed "map" on the best ways to proceed.

Oh well, you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.



Related to dr. eric berg:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment