Friday, October 13, 2017

dr berg body type diet reviews

Dr berg body type diet reviews

 

Health is big business.

Becoming a doctor can also be a big business if you profess that you know stuff you can't really know.

There are about one hundred such doctors in the USA alone ... They are permitted to practice medicine, but what they practice is not medicine ... sorry to break it to you.

Dr. Eric Berg claims that everyone can be sorted in one of 4 body types, physique, which specifies what is off with them, how they should eat, and what they are supposed to eat, and what supplements they should take.

I have had clients who followed Dr. Berg's dietary plan and supplementation, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their dietary deficiencies and supplements checked.

I have discovered that they were worse than when they started.

Why is that?

One of the reasons is that no one appears to know themselves. You have way too much details, and the opposite. You are looking from the inside of you. It is difficult.

You also change over time.

I used to feel really drained and stressed.

I had suggestions from an ayurvedic man, not an expert, a lay person, similar to myself, told me that my vibes are very tense, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my reading, but I decided it deserved a try.

I stayed clear of the staple food items that made vata even worse, and lo and behold, I was no more jittery.

But before I altered my diet regimen, everyone would have claimed that I was an Adrenal type ... but I was not.


I am not able typecast myself. Muscle testing doesn't fit me into any of those boxes or categories.

In my practical experience this system is set up in some way to be desirable and easy to understand, and so that a lot of people will buy it and share it.

Word of mouth ... if it is easy enough and easy to share ... a key to riches.

But it isn't a ticket to getting healthy, or dropping those undesirable pounds.

It may be a good beginning, but it will not quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my customer, you'll shed some excess weight, but most other aspects won't improve.

For me, the key is to avoid what would make a lot of air in me ... gabbing is primary! salads, raw vegetables, cruciferous vegetables, bread ... all make gas ... and stop me from being able to sleep, and make me nervous, restless, stupid, and impatient.

Or if you have an inclination for that, maybe even afraid ...

No other explanation than the air inside you is making wild jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food item list I consume by is quite restricted, but I am well now, for the most part, and also sleep ... unless I slip up.

Same holds true for my clients.

But ... I most definitely don't have anything one solution fit most in my system. I spend hours working on a person's profile, so they can get slim, so they can heal, so they can rest well, so they can start succeeding in their lives.

And it is working, for 9 out of 10 people.

The 1 out of the 10 won't follow directions ... they make up their own rules ... despite the fact that they got a detailed "map" on the best ways to proceed.

Oh well, you cannot help someone who doesn't want to be helped.



Related to dr berg body type diet reviews:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment