Friday, October 13, 2017

dr. berg weight loss reviews

Dr. berg weight loss reviews

 

Health and well-being is big business.

Being a medical doctor can similarly be a big business if you profess that you know stuff you cannot really know.

There are about a hundred this kind of doctors in the United States alone ... They are accredited to practice medicine, but what they perform is not medicine ... sorry to say.

Dr. Eric Berg asserts that each person can be categorized in one of 4 types, body types, which defines what is off with them, how they are supposed to eat, and what they should eat, and what health supplement they should take.

I have had customers who followed Dr. Berg's dietary plan and dietary supplements, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their nutritionary insufficiencies and supplements checked.

I have discovered that they were worse than when they started.

Why?

One of the reasons is that nobody appears to know themselves. You have too much information, and the opposite. You are observing from the inside. It is hard.

You also improve over time.

I used to get really worn down and stressed.

I had advice from an ayurvedic guy, not an expert, a lay person, like myself, saying to me that my vibes are very stressed, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my reading, but I decided it was worth a try.

I stayed away from the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no longer jittery.

But prior to I changed my diet, everyone would have claimed that I was an Adrenal type ... but I was not.


I cannot typecast myself. kinesiology doesn't fit me into any of those bins or types.

In my experience this system is established in a way to be attractive and user-friendly, and so that a ton of people will get it and discuss it.

Spoken word ... if it is easy enough and easy to discuss ... a key to riches.

But isn't really a ticket to getting healthy, or shedding those unwanted pounds.

It may be a good beginning, but it will not quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my customer, you'll lose some excess weight, but most other things won't improve.

For me, the secret is to avoid what would make a lot of air inside me ... chatting is primary! salads, raw vegetables, cruciferous vegetables, bread ... all make gas ... and prevent me from being able to sleep, and make me tense, restless, stupid, and impatient.

Or if you have a disposition for that, maybe even frightened ...

No other explanation than the air inside you is making wild jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food list I consume by is quite restrictive, but I am well now, essentially, and also sleep ... unless I slip up.

Same holds true for my clients.

But ... I really don't have anything one size fit most in my program. I spend hours working on a client's profile, so they can get slender, so they can get well, so they can sleep well, so they can start prospering in their lives.

And it is working, for 9 out of 10 people.

The 1 out of the 10 does not follow directions ... they invent their own rules ... despite the fact that they got a detailed "map" on the best ways to proceed.

Oh well, you cannot help someone who doesn't want to be helped.



Related to dr. berg weight loss reviews:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment