Friday, October 13, 2017

eric berg reviews

Eric berg reviews

 

Health and well-being is big business.

Learning to become a physician can also be a big business if you profess that you know stuff you can not possibly know.

There are approximately one hundred this type of physicians in the United States alone ... They are authorizeded to exercise medicine, but what they practice is not medicine ... sorry to say.

Dr. Eric Berg asserts that every person can be sorted in one of four body types, type of body, which specifies what is the issue with them, how they ought to eat, and what they must eat, and what dietary supplement they should take.

I have had clients who followed Dr. Berg's dietary plan and supplementation, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their nutritional shortages and supplements checked.

I have found that they were worse than when they began.

Why?

One of the reasons is that not a single person appears to know themselves. You have too much info, and the opposite. You are looking from the inside of you. It is difficult.

You also improve over time.

I used to be really worn down and feel pressured.

I had advice from an ayurvedic man, not an expert, a lay person, similar to myself, told me that my vibes are very nervous, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my education, but I thought it was worth a try.

I avoided the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no longer jittery.

But prior to I altered my diet, everybody would have said that I was an Adrenal type ... but I wasn't.


I am not able typecast myself. Muscle testing does not match me into any of those boxes or categories.

In my practical experience this system is established in some way to be desirable and user-friendly, and so that a lot of people will get it and discuss it.

Word of mouth ... if it is easy enough and easy to discuss ... a ticket to riches.

But it isn't a ticket to getting in good health, or shedding those undesirable pounds.

It may be a good beginning, but it doesn't quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my customer, you'll drop some body weight, but most other things won't improve.

For me, the secret is to avoid what would make a lot of air in me ... speaking is number one! salads, raw vegetables, cruciferous vegetables, bread ... all make gas ... and prevent me from being able to go to sleep, and make me tense, restless, stupid, and impatient.

Or if you have an inclination for that, maybe even scared ...

No other cause than the air inside you is making wild jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food item list I eat by is quite restricted, but I am very well now, essentially, and also sleep ... unless I slip up.

Same is true for my customers.

But ... I most definitely don't have anything one size fit most in my system. I spend hours working on a person's chart, so they can get slender, so they can heal, so they can rest well, so they can start being successful in their lives.

And it is working, for 9 out of ten people.

The 1 out of the ten doesn't follow directions ... they invent their own rules ... despite the fact that they got a detailed "map" on the best ways to proceed.

Oh well, you can't help someone who does not want to be helped.



Related to eric berg reviews:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment