Friday, October 13, 2017

dr. berg adrenal diet

Dr. berg adrenal diet

 

Health and wellness is big business.

Study to become a physician can also be a big business if you declare that you know stuff you can't possibly know.

There are approximately one hundred this kind of doctors in the America alone ... They are licensed to practice medicine, but what they perform is not medicine ... sorry to break it to you.

Dr. Eric Berg asserts that each person can be categorized in one of 4 types, physique, which defines what is the issue with them, how they are supposed to eat, and what they must eat, and what supplements they should take.

I have had customers who followed Dr. Berg's eating plan and supplementing, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their nutritionary insufficiencies and supplementation checked.

I have discovered that they were worse than when they began.

Why is that?

One of the reasons is that nobody seems to know themselves. You have far too much data, and the opposite. You are observing from the inside. It is hard.

You also change over time.

I used to be really drained and stressed.

I had suggestions from an ayurvedic man, not an authority, a lay person, similar to myself, telling me that my vibes are very jittery, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my education and learning, but I thought it was worth a try.

I stayed clear of the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no longer nervous.

But prior to I altered my diet, everybody would have said that I was an Adrenal type ... but I was not.


I cannot typecast myself. kinesiology doesn't fit me into any of those bins or categories.

In my experience this system is established in a way to be attractive and understandable, and so that a ton of people will purchase it and share it.

Spoken word ... if it is easy enough and easy to share ... a key to riches.

But isn't really a ticket to getting well, or dropping those excess pounds.

It may be a good start, but it will never quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my client, you'll lose some weight, but most other things won't get well.

For me, the secret is to avoid what would make a lot of air in me ... conversing is primary! salads, raw vegetables, cruciferous vegetables, bread ... all make gas ... and stop me from being able to rest, and make me nervous, restless, lethargic, and impatient.

Or if you have a disposition for that, maybe even afraid ...

No other cause than the air inside you is making crazy jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food list I eat by is quite restricted, but I am very well now, essentially, and also sleep ... unless I make a mistake.

Same is true for my customers.

But ... I definitely don't have anything one solution fit most in my system. I spend hours focusing on a person's chart, so they can get slender, so they can heal, so they can rest well, so they can start being successful in their lives.

And it is working, for 9 out of 10 people.

The 1 out of the 10 doesn't follow directions ... they invent their own rules ... even though they got a detailed "map" on the best ways to proceed.

Oh well, you cannot help someone who doesn't want to be helped.



Related to dr. berg adrenal diet:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment