Friday, October 13, 2017

dr berg body type

Dr berg body type

 

Health and wellbeing is big business.

Study to become a medical doctor can likewise be a big business if you claim that you know stuff you cannot really know.

There are about a hundred this type of physicians in the America alone ... They are permitted to practice medicine, but what they practice is not medicine ... sorry to break it to you.

Dr. Eric Berg claims that everyone can be categorized in one of four body types, type of body, and that determines what is wrong with them, how they are supposed to eat, and what they are supposed to eat, and what health supplement they should take.

I have had clients who followed Dr. Berg's diet and dietary supplements, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their nutritional shortages and supplements checked.

I have found that they were worse than when they began.

Why?

One of the reasons is that not a single person appears to know themselves. You have way too much information, and the opposite. You are looking from the inside. It is difficult.

You also change as time pass.

I used to get really burnt out and stressed.

I had advice from an ayurvedic dude, not an authority, a lay person, just like myself, telling me that my vibes are very anxious, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my reading, but I thought it was worth a try.

I avoided the staple food items that made vata even worse, and lo and behold, I was no more jittery.

But before I changed my diet, everybody would have said that I was an Adrenal type ... but I wasn't.


I can't typecast myself. kinesiology doesn't fit me into any of those bins or types.

In my practical experience this system is established in some way to be desirable and easy to understand, and so that a ton of people will purchase it and share it.

Spoken word ... if it is easy enough and easy to share ... a ticket to riches.

But will not be a ticket to getting well, or shedding those unwanted pounds.

It may be a good start, but it will not quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my client, you'll drop some body weight, but most other aspects won't get well.

For me, the key is to stay clear of what would make a lot of air inside me ... speaking is primary! salads, raw vegetables, cruciferous vegetables, bread ... all make gas ... and stop me from being able to fall asleep, and make me tense, restless, listless, and impatient.

Or if you have an inclination for that, maybe even scared ...

No other cause than the air inside you is making crazy jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food item list I eat by is quite restrictive, but I am well now, for the most part, and also sleep ... unless I make a mistake.

Same holds true for my clientele.

But ... I definitely don't have anything one solution fit most in my system. I spend hours focusing on a person's profile, so they can get slender, so they can heal, so they can sleep well, so they can start prospering in their lives.

And it is working, for 9 out of ten people.

The one out of the ten will not follow directions ... they make up their own rules ... despite the fact that they got a detailed "map" on the best ways to proceed.

Oh well, you cannot help someone who doesn't want to be helped.



Related to dr berg body type:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment