Friday, October 13, 2017

eric berg review

Eric berg review

 

Fitness is big business.

Being a medical doctor can also be a big business if you claim that you know stuff you can't possibly know.

There are approximately a hundred this kind of physicians in the America alone ... They are authorizeded to exercise medicine, but what they exercise is not medicine ... sorry to break it to you.

Dr. Eric Berg asserts that every person can be sorted in one of four body types, physique, which specifies what is off with them, how they are supposed to eat, and what they are supposed to eat, and what supplements they should take.

I have had customers who followed Dr. Berg's dietary plan and supplementing, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their nutritionary shortages and supplementation checked.

I have found that they were worse than when they started.

Why is that?

One of the reasons is that no one seems to know themselves. You have way too much details, and the opposite. You are observing from the inside. It is hard.

You also transform with time.

I used to be really burnt out and feel pressured.

I had recommendations from an ayurvedic man, not an authority, a lay person, similar to myself, told me that my vibes are very anxious, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my reading, but I decided it deserved a try.

I avoided the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no longer nervous.

But before I altered my diet regimen, everyone would have claimed that I was an Adrenal type ... but I was not.


I can't typecast myself. muscletesting will not fit me into any of those bins or types.

In my experience this system is put together in a way to be appealing and user-friendly, and so that a lot of people will purchase it and share it.

Word of mouth ... if it is easy enough and easy to share ... a key to riches.

But isn't really a ticket to getting in good health, or shedding those undesirable pounds.

It may be a good start, but it will not quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my customer, you'll drop some weight, but most other things won't get well.

For me, the secret is to avoid what would make a lot of air in me ... talking is number one! salads, raw vegetables, cruciferous vegetables, bread ... all make gas ... and prevent me from being able to fall asleep, and make me jittery, restless, lethargic, and impatient.

Or if you have an inclination for that, maybe even scared ...

No other explanation than the air inside you is making untamed jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food item list I consume by is quite restricted, but I am very well now, essentially, and also sleep ... unless I make a mistake.

Same is true for my clientele.

But ... I really don't have anything one solution fit most in my program. I spend hours focusing on a person's profile, so they can get slender, so they can heal, so they can sleep well, so they can start being successful in their lives.

And it is working, for 9 out of 10 people.

The one out of the 10 does not follow directions ... they make up their own rules ... even though they got a detailed "map" on the best ways to proceed.

Oh well, you can't help someone who will not want to be helped.



Related to eric berg review:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment