Friday, October 13, 2017

dr eric berg

Dr eric berg

 

Health and well-being is big business.

Learning to become a physician can likewise be a big business if you declare that you know stuff you cannot really know.

There are approximately a hundred this kind of physicians in the United States alone ... They are permitted to practice medicine, but what they perform is not medicine ... sorry to say.

Dr. Eric Berg asserts that everyone can be categorized in one of four types, type of body, and that body type determines what is wrong with them, how they are supposed to eat, and what they should eat, and what health supplement they should take.

I have had clients who followed Dr. Berg's diet program and dietary supplements, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their nutritional insufficiencies and dietary supplements checked.

I have found that they were less well than when they began.

Why is that?

One of the reasons is that no one appears to know themselves. You have way too much info, and the opposite. You are looking from the inside. It is not easy.

You also improve as time pass.

I used to get really worn down and feel pressured.

I had recommendations from an ayurvedic guy, not an expert, a lay person, like myself, saying to me that my vibes are very jittery, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my schooling, but I decided it was worth a try.

I stayed clear of the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no longer jittery.

But before I changed my diet, everyone would have claimed that I was an Adrenal type ... but I wasn't.


I am not able typecast myself. Muscle testing does not fit me into any of those bins or types.

In my experience this system is established somehow to be appealing and understandable, and so that a lot of people will purchase it and discuss it.

Word of mouth ... if it is easy enough and easy to discuss ... a ticket to riches.

But isn't a ticket to getting well, or shedding those unwanted pounds.

It may be a good beginning, but it doesn't quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my client, you'll drop some body weight, but most other things won't get well.

For me, the secret is to stay clear of what would make a lot of air inside me ... gabbing is number one! salads, raw veggies, cruciferous veggies, bread ... all make gas ... and stop me from being able to go to sleep, and make me tense, restless, listless, and impatient.

Or if you have an inclination for that, maybe even frightened ...

No other reason than the air inside you is making untamed jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food list I eat by is quite restricted, but I am very well now, for the most part, and also sleep ... unless I slip up.

Same holds true for my clients.

But ... I definitely don't have anything one solution fit most in my system. I spend hours focusing on a client's profile, so they can get slender, so they can get well, so they can rest well, so they can start succeeding in their lives.

And it is working, for nine out of ten people.

The one out of the ten won't follow directions ... they make up their own rules ... despite the fact that they got a detailed "map" on the best ways to proceed.

Oh well, you can't help someone who does not want to be helped.



Related to dr eric berg:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment