Friday, October 13, 2017

dr eric berg quack

Dr eric berg quack

 

Health and well-being is big business.

Becoming a doctor can similarly be a big business if you profess that you know stuff you can not really know.

There are about a hundred this type of doctors in the USA alone ... They are authorizeded to practice medicine, but what they perform is not medicine ... sorry to say.

Dr. Eric Berg asserts that every person can be categorized in one of four types, body, which defines what is the issue with them, how they ought to eat, and what they are supposed to eat, and what health supplement they should take.

I have had clients who followed Dr. Berg's diet program and dietary supplements, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their dietary shortages and supplements checked.

I have discovered that they were less well than when they started.

Why is that?

One of the reasons is that nobody appears to know themselves. You have far too much information, and the opposite. You are observing from the inside. It is difficult.

You also improve over time.

I used to get really drained and stressed.

I had recommendations from an ayurvedic man, not an authority, a lay person, just like myself, saying to me that my vibes are very stressed, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my schooling, but I thought it deserved a try.

I avoided the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no more jittery.

But prior to I changed my diet regimen, everyone would have said that I was an Adrenal type ... but I wasn't.


I can't typecast myself. muscletesting doesn't match me into any of those bins or categories.

In my experience this system is set up in a way to be appealing and easy to understand, and so that a great deal of people will buy it and share it.

Spoken word ... if it is easy enough and easy to share ... a ticket to riches.

But isn't a ticket to getting healthy, or shedding those excess pounds.

It may be a good beginning, but it will never quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my customer, you'll shed some body weight, but most other things won't get well.

For me, the key is to stay clear of what would make a lot of air inside me ... conversing is primary! salads, raw veggies, cruciferous veggies, bread ... all make gas ... and stop me from being able to fall asleep, and make me jittery, restless, lethargic, and impatient.

Or if you have an inclination for that, maybe even scared ...

No other cause than the air inside you is making untamed jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food list I consume by is quite restricted, but I am very well now, essentially, and also sleep ... unless I slip up.

Same holds true for my clients.

But ... I really don't have anything one size fit most in my system. I spend hours working on a person's profile, so they can get slim, so they can get well, so they can sleep well, so they can start succeeding in their lives.

And it is working, for 9 out of ten people.

The 1 out of the ten doesn't follow directions ... they invent their own rules ... despite the fact that they got a detailed "map" on the best ways to proceed.

Oh well, you cannot help someone who doesn't want to be helped.



Related to dr eric berg quack:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment