Friday, October 13, 2017

dr berg scam

Dr berg scam

 

Health and wellbeing is big business.

Study to become a doctor can also be a big business if you declare that you know stuff you can not possibly know.

There are approximately one hundred such physicians in the United States alone ... They are licensed to exercise medicine, but what they exercise is not medicine ... sorry to say.

Dr. Eric Berg says that everyone can be sorted in one of four types, type of body, which defines what is off with them, how they should eat, and what they must eat, and what health supplement they should take.

I have had customers who followed Dr. Berg's eating plan and dietary supplements, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their dietary shortages and supplements checked.

I have found that they were worse than when they started.

Why is that?

One of the reasons is that nobody appears to know themselves. You have way too much information, and the opposite. You are observing from the inside. It is not easy.

You also improve over time.

I used to get really fatigued and feel pressured.

I had recommendations from an ayurvedic man, not an expert, a lay person, just like myself, saying to me that my vibes are very anxious, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my schooling, but I thought it deserved a try.

I stayed clear of the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no more nervous.

But prior to I altered my diet, everyone would have claimed that I was an Adrenal type ... but I wasn't.


I can't typecast myself. Muscle testing will not match me into any of those boxes or types.

In my experience this system is established in a way to be desirable and user-friendly, and so that a lot of people will buy it and discuss it.

Word of mouth ... if it is easy enough and easy to discuss ... a key to riches.

But isn't a ticket to getting well, or dropping those excess pounds.

It may be a good start, but it will never quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my client, you'll shed some weight, but most other aspects won't improve.

For me, the solution is to avoid what would make a lot of air inside me ... gabbing is number one! salads, raw veggies, cruciferous veggies, bread ... all make gas ... and stop me from being able to go to sleep, and make me tense, restless, stupid, and impatient.

Or if you have a disposition for that, maybe even afraid ...

No other cause than the air inside you is making untamed jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food item list I eat by is quite restricted, but I am very well now, for the most part, and also sleep ... unless I make a mistake.

Same is true for my clients.

But ... I definitely don't have anything one size fit most in my system. I spend hours working on a client's chart, so they can get slim, so they can get well, so they can rest well, so they can start succeeding in their lives.

And it is working, for 9 out of 10 people.

The one out of the 10 does not follow directions ... they invent their own rules ... despite the fact that they got a detailed "map" on how to proceed.

Oh well, you can't help someone who will not want to be helped.



Related to dr berg scam:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment