Friday, October 13, 2017

dr berg products reviews

Dr berg products reviews

 

Health and well-being is big business.

Becoming a doctor can similarly be a big business if you say that you know stuff you can't possibly know.

There are about one hundred this type of physicians in the United States alone ... They are licensed to exercise medicine, but what they exercise is not medicine ... sorry to say.

Dr. Eric Berg claims that every person can be sorted in one of four types, physique, and that body type defines what is off with them, how they ought to eat, and what they are supposed to eat, and what supplements they should take.

I have had clients who followed Dr. Berg's dietary plan and dietary supplements, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their nutritional shortages and supplements checked.

I have discovered that they were less well than when they began.

Why is that?

One of the reasons is that no one appears to know themselves. You have far too much information, and the opposite. You are looking from the inside. It is hard.

You also transform with time.

I used to feel really exhausted and feel pressured.

I had suggestions from an ayurvedic dude, not an authority, a lay person, similar to myself, telling me that my vibes are very nervous, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my education and learning, but I decided it was worth a try.

I stayed clear of the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no longer nervous.

But prior to I changed my diet, everybody would have claimed that I was an Adrenal type ... but I wasn't.


I cannot typecast myself. muscletesting doesn't match me into any of those boxes or categories.

In my experience this system is put together somehow to be appealing and user-friendly, and so that a ton of people will get it and talk about it.

Spoken word ... if it is easy enough and easy to talk about ... a ticket to riches.

But will not be a ticket to getting healthy, or shedding those unwanted pounds.

It may be a good start, but it will not quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my customer, you'll shed some body weight, but most other things won't get well.

For me, the solution is to stay clear of what would make a lot of air inside me ... speaking is primary! salads, raw veggies, cruciferous veggies, bread ... all make gas ... and prevent me from being able to go to sleep, and make me nervous, restless, lethargic, and impatient.

Or if you have an inclination for that, maybe even frightened ...

No other explanation than the air inside you is making crazy jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food list I consume by is quite restrictive, but I am well now, essentially, and also sleep ... unless I make a mistake.

Same is true for my customers.

But ... I really don't have anything one solution fit most in my system. I spend hours working on a person's chart, so they can get slim, so they can heal, so they can rest well, so they can start being successful in their lives.

And it is working, for nine out of 10 people.

The one out of the 10 does not follow directions ... they make up their own rules ... even though they got a detailed "map" on the best ways to proceed.

Oh well, you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.



Related to dr berg products reviews:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment