Friday, October 13, 2017

eric berg diet

Eric berg diet

 

Health and wellness is big business.

Learning to become a doctor can similarly be a big business if you claim that you know stuff you can not possibly know.

There are about one hundred this kind of physicians in the USA alone ... They are authorizeded to practice medicine, but what they exercise is not medicine ... sorry to break it to you.

Dr. Eric Berg claims that each person can be categorized in one of 4 types, body types, and that defines what is the issue with them, how they ought to eat, and what they should eat, and what health supplement they should take.

I have had customers who followed Dr. Berg's diet program and supplementing, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their dietary deficiencies and supplements checked.

I have found that they were less well than when they began.

Why?

One of the reasons is that not a single person seems to know themselves. You have too much data, and the opposite. You are looking from the inside of you. It is not easy.

You also transform in time.

I used to feel really exhausted and feel pressured.

I had advice from an ayurvedic man, not an expert, a lay person, just like myself, told me that my vibes are very nervous, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my education and learning, but I thought it deserved a try.

I stayed clear of the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no longer jittery.

But prior to I altered my diet, everyone would have claimed that I was an Adrenal type ... but I wasn't.


I cannot typecast myself. muscletesting will not match me into any of those boxes or types.

In my experience this system is set up somehow to be attractive and understandable, and so that a lot of people will buy it and talk about it.

Spoken word ... if it is easy enough and easy to talk about ... a key to riches.

But isn't really a ticket to getting well, or shedding those excess pounds.

It may be a good beginning, but it will not quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my customer, you'll lose some body weight, but most other things won't improve.

For me, the key is to avoid what would make a lot of air inside me ... gabbing is number one! salads, raw vegetables, cruciferous vegetables, bread ... all make gas ... and prevent me from being able to go to sleep, and make me tense, restless, listless, and impatient.

Or if you have an inclination for that, maybe even scared ...

No other reason than the air inside you is making untamed jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food item list I eat by is quite restrictive, but I am well now, for the most part, and also sleep ... unless I slip up.

Same holds true for my customers.

But ... I definitely don't have anything one solution fit most in my program. I spend hours focusing on a client's profile, so they can get slim, so they can heal, so they can sleep well, so they can start succeeding in their lives.

And it is working, for nine out of 10 people.

The 1 out of the 10 won't follow directions ... they make up their own rules ... even though they got a detailed "map" on how to proceed.

Oh well, you cannot help someone who will not want to be helped.



Related to eric berg diet:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment