Friday, October 13, 2017

dr eric berg scam

Dr eric berg scam

 

Health and wellness is big business.

Study to become a doctor can likewise be a big business if you profess that you know stuff you can't possibly know.

There are about one hundred this kind of physicians in the United States alone ... They are authorizeded to practice medicine, but what they perform is not medicine ... sorry to break it to you.

Dr. Eric Berg claims that everyone can be sorted in one of 4 types, body, and that body type defines what is the issue with them, how they are supposed to eat, and what they are supposed to eat, and what dietary supplement they should take.

I have had customers who followed Dr. Berg's diet and supplementing, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their dietary insufficiencies and dietary supplements checked.

I have discovered that they were worse than when they started.

Why?

One of the reasons is that nobody seems to know themselves. You have way too much data, and the opposite. You are observing from the inside of you. It is difficult.

You also change over time.

I used to get really drained and stressed.

I had suggestions from an ayurvedic man, not an authority, a lay person, just like myself, telling me that my vibes are very stressed, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my education, but I decided it deserved a try.

I stayed away from the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no longer nervous.

But prior to I altered my diet regimen, everyone would have claimed that I was an Adrenal type ... but I was not.


I cannot typecast myself. muscletesting will not match me into any of those bins or categories.

In my experience this system is put together in a way to be desirable and understandable, and so that a ton of people will purchase it and talk about it.

Word of mouth ... if it is easy enough and easy to talk about ... a ticket to riches.

But isn't really a ticket to getting in good health, or dropping those excess pounds.

It may be a good beginning, but it doesn't quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my client, you'll shed some excess weight, but most other things won't get well.

For me, the secret is to avoid what would make a lot of air inside me ... chatting is primary! salads, raw veggies, cruciferous veggies, bread ... all make gas ... and prevent me from being able to go to sleep, and make me jittery, restless, stupid, and impatient.

Or if you have a disposition for that, maybe even scared ...

No other reason than the air inside you is making crazy jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food item list I eat by is quite restricted, but I am well now, essentially, and also sleep ... unless I slip up.

Same holds true for my clients.

But ... I most definitely don't have anything one solution fit most in my system. I spend hours working on a client's chart, so they can get slim, so they can get well, so they can sleep well, so they can start prospering in their lives.

And it is working, for 9 out of ten people.

The 1 out of the ten will not follow directions ... they invent their own rules ... even though they got a detailed "map" on the best ways to proceed.

Oh well, you can't help someone who will not want to be helped.



Related to dr eric berg scam:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment