Friday, October 13, 2017

dr eric berg weight loss

Dr eric berg weight loss

 

Health and wellness is big business.

Becoming a medical doctor can also be a big business if you claim that you know stuff you can't really know.

There are approximately one hundred this kind of physicians in the America alone ... They are authorizeded to exercise medicine, but what they perform is not medicine ... sorry to say.

Dr. Eric Berg asserts that every person can be sorted in one of four types, body, which defines what is wrong with them, how they are supposed to eat, and what they ought to eat, and what dietary supplement they should take.

I have had clients who followed Dr. Berg's eating plan and supplementing, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their nutritionary shortages and supplements checked.

I have discovered that they were less well than when they began.

Why is that?

One of the reasons is that no one seems to know themselves. You have too much info, and the opposite. You are looking from the inside. It is not easy.

You also change with time.

I used to feel really exhausted and feel pressured.

I had recommendations from an ayurvedic fella, not an authority, a lay person, just like myself, saying to me that my vibes are very stressed, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my reading, but I decided it was worth a try.

I stayed clear of the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no longer jittery.

But before I altered my diet regimen, everyone would have claimed that I was an Adrenal type ... but I was not.


I can't typecast myself. muscletesting will not match me into any of those bins or categories.

In my experience this system is established in some way to be desirable and user-friendly, and so that a lot of people will purchase it and discuss it.

Spoken word ... if it is easy enough and easy to discuss ... a key to riches.

But isn't a ticket to getting well, or shedding those unwanted pounds.

It may be a good beginning, but it will never quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my customer, you'll drop some body weight, but most other aspects won't get well.

For me, the secret is to stay clear of what would make a lot of air in me ... chatting is primary! salads, raw veggies, cruciferous veggies, bread ... all make gas ... and prevent me from being able to sleep through the night, and make me nervous, restless, stupid, and impatient.

Or if you have an inclination for that, maybe even scared ...

No other explanation than the air inside you is making wild jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food item list I consume by is quite restrictive, but I am well now, for the most part, and also sleep ... unless I slip up.

Same holds true for my customers.

But ... I most definitely don't have anything one size fit most in my program. I spend hours working on a client's chart, so they can get slim, so they can heal, so they can sleep well, so they can start prospering in their lives.

And it is working, for 9 out of 10 people.

The 1 out of the 10 will not follow directions ... they make up their own rules ... despite the fact that they got a detailed "map" on how to proceed.

Oh well, you cannot help someone who will not want to be helped.



Related to dr eric berg weight loss:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment