Friday, October 13, 2017

dr berg adrenal diet

Dr berg adrenal diet

 

Health and wellness is big business.

Learning to become a medical doctor can likewise be a big business if you say that you know stuff you cannot possibly know.

There are about a hundred such doctors in the United States alone ... They are permitted to exercise medicine, but what they practice is not medicine ... sorry to say.

Dr. Eric Berg claims that everyone can be classified in one of 4 types, type of body, and that suggests what is off with them, how they are supposed to eat, and what they are supposed to eat, and what health supplement they should take.

I have had customers who followed Dr. Berg's diet program and dietary supplements, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their nutritional deficiencies and dietary supplements checked.

I have discovered that they were less well than when they began.

Why?

One of the reasons is that nobody seems to know themselves. You have far too much data, and the opposite. You are looking from the inside. It is hard.

You also transform as time pass.

I used to get really exhausted and stressed.

I had recommendations from an ayurvedic guy, not an expert, a lay person, similar to myself, told me that my vibes are very tense, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my schooling, but I decided it deserved a try.

I stayed away from the staple food items that made vata even worse, and lo and behold, I was no more nervous.

But prior to I altered my diet regimen, everybody would have said that I was an Adrenal type ... but I was not.


I can't typecast myself. muscletesting will not match me into any of those boxes or types.

In my practical experience this system is established in some way to be attractive and easy to understand, and so that a ton of people will purchase it and talk about it.

Word of mouth ... if it is easy enough and easy to talk about ... a ticket to riches.

But isn't really a ticket to getting well, or shedding those excess pounds.

It may be a good start, but it doesn't quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my customer, you'll shed some body weight, but most other factors won't get well.

For me, the key is to avoid what would make a lot of air in me ... gabbing is primary! salads, raw veggies, cruciferous veggies, bread ... all make gas ... and stop me from being able to fall asleep, and make me jittery, restless, lethargic, and impatient.

Or if you have an inclination for that, maybe even scared ...

No other cause than the air inside you is making wild jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food list I consume by is quite restrictive, but I am very well now, for the most part, and also sleep ... unless I make a mistake.

Same holds true for my clients.

But ... I really don't have anything one solution fit most in my program. I spend hours working on a person's profile, so they can get slim, so they can heal, so they can sleep well, so they can start succeeding in their lives.

And it is working, for 9 out of 10 people.

The one out of the 10 won't follow directions ... they make up their own rules ... even though they got a detailed "map" on how to proceed.

Oh well, you can't help someone who will not want to be helped.



Related to dr berg adrenal diet:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment