Friday, October 13, 2017

dr. eric berg reviews

Dr. eric berg reviews

 

Health and well-being is big business.

Becoming a medical doctor can also be a big business if you claim that you know stuff you can not possibly know.

There are about one hundred this type of doctors in the United States alone ... They are accredited to exercise medicine, but what they exercise is not medicine ... sorry to say.

Dr. Eric Berg asserts that every person can be sorted in one of 4 body types, body types, which determines what is wrong with them, how they should eat, and what they are supposed to eat, and what dietary supplement they should take.

I have had customers who followed Dr. Berg's diet and dietary supplements, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their nutritionary shortages and dietary supplements checked.

I have discovered that they were less well than when they started.

Why is that?

One of the reasons is that no one tends to know themselves. You have way too much details, and the opposite. You are looking from the inside. It is hard.

You also transform as time pass.

I used to be really worn down and feel pressured.

I had recommendations from an ayurvedic dude, not an authority, a lay person, like myself, told me that my vibes are very anxious, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my education and learning, but I thought it was worth a try.

I stayed away from the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no longer nervous.

But prior to I changed my diet, everybody would have claimed that I was an Adrenal type ... but I was not.


I can't typecast myself. kinesiology does not fit me into any of those boxes or categories.

In my practical experience this system is set up in a way to be appealing and user-friendly, and so that a lot of people will get it and share it.

Word of mouth ... if it is easy enough and easy to share ... a ticket to riches.

But will not be a ticket to getting in good health, or dropping those excess pounds.

It may be a good start, but it doesn't quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my client, you'll drop some weight, but most other factors won't get well.

For me, the key is to avoid what would make a lot of air inside me ... conversing is primary! salads, raw vegetables, cruciferous vegetables, bread ... all make gas ... and stop me from being able to rest, and make me jittery, restless, listless, and impatient.

Or if you have an inclination for that, maybe even afraid ...

No other cause than the air inside you is making crazy jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food list I eat by is quite restrictive, but I am well now, essentially, and also sleep ... unless I make a mistake.

Same is true for my clients.

But ... I most definitely don't have anything one size fit most in my system. I spend hours working on a client's chart, so they can get slender, so they can heal, so they can rest well, so they can start being successful in their lives.

And it is working, for nine out of ten people.

The 1 out of the ten won't follow directions ... they make up their own rules ... even though they got a detailed "map" on how to proceed.

Oh well, you cannot help someone who does not want to be helped.



Related to dr. eric berg reviews:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment