Friday, October 13, 2017

eric berg products

Eric berg products

 

Health is big business.

Study to become a medical doctor can likewise be a big business if you declare that you know stuff you cannot really know.

There are approximately one hundred this type of medical doctors in the United States alone ... They are permitted to practice medicine, but what they exercise is not medicine ... sorry to break it to you.

Dr. Eric Berg claims that everyone can be sorted in one of 4 body types, type of body, which determines what is the issue with them, how they should eat, and what they must eat, and what nutritional supplement they should take.

I have had customers who followed Dr. Berg's dietary plan and supplementing, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their nutritionary shortages and supplements checked.

I have found that they were worse than when they started.

Why?

One of the reasons is that nobody appears to know themselves. You have too much info, and the opposite. You are observing from the inside of you. It is not easy.

You also change over time.

I used to be really exhausted and stressed.

I had recommendations from an ayurvedic guy, not an expert, a lay person, just like myself, saying to me that my vibes are very stressed, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my education, but I thought it deserved a try.

I avoided the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no more nervous.

But before I altered my diet regimen, everybody would have said that I was an Adrenal type ... but I was not.


I cannot typecast myself. muscletesting will not match me into any of those boxes or types.

In my practical experience this system is set up somehow to be desirable and understandable, and so that a ton of people will purchase it and share it.

Spoken word ... if it is easy enough and easy to share ... a ticket to riches.

But it isn't a ticket to getting in good health, or shedding those excess pounds.

It may be a good start, but it will never quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my client, you'll shed some weight, but most other factors won't improve.

For me, the secret is to avoid what would make a lot of air inside me ... talking is number one! salads, raw veggies, cruciferous veggies, bread ... all make gas ... and stop me from being able to go to sleep, and make me tense, restless, stupid, and impatient.

Or if you have an inclination for that, maybe even scared ...

No other cause than the air inside you is making crazy jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food list I consume by is quite restricted, but I am well now, for the most part, and also sleep ... unless I slip up.

Same is true for my customers.

But ... I really don't have anything one size fit most in my system. I spend hours working on a client's profile, so they can get slender, so they can get well, so they can sleep well, so they can start prospering in their lives.

And it is working, for 9 out of 10 people.

The one out of the 10 will not follow directions ... they invent their own rules ... even though they got a detailed "map" on how to proceed.

Oh well, you can't help someone who will not want to be helped.



Related to eric berg products:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment