Friday, October 13, 2017

dr berg test

Dr berg test

 

Fitness is big business.

Learning to become a doctor can likewise be a big business if you say that you know stuff you cannot possibly know.

There are approximately a hundred this kind of medical doctors in the USA alone ... They are licensed to exercise medicine, but what they practice is not medicine ... sorry to break it to you.

Dr. Eric Berg asserts that every person can be categorized in one of four types, type of body, and that specifies what is the issue with them, how they ought to eat, and what they ought to eat, and what nutritional supplement they should take.

I have had customers who followed Dr. Berg's dietary plan and supplementation, and then, a year or two later, they came to me to have their nutritionary shortages and dietary supplements checked.

I have discovered that they were worse than when they began.

Why is that?

One of the reasons is that no one appears to know themselves. You have far too much data, and the opposite. You are looking from the inside of you. It is not easy.

You also improve over time.

I used to be really tired and stressed.

I had advice from an ayurvedic dude, not an expert, a lay person, like myself, told me that my vibes are very anxious, Vata vibes.

I didn't know my Vata from my schooling, but I decided it deserved a try.

I stayed clear of the staple food items that made vata worse, and lo and behold, I was no more nervous.

But before I changed my diet, everybody would have said that I was an Adrenal type ... but I was not.


I am not able typecast myself. Muscle testing does not fit me into any of those bins or categories.

In my experience this system is set up somehow to be attractive and user-friendly, and so that a lot of people will buy it and share it.

Spoken word ... if it is easy enough and easy to share ... a key to riches.

But isn't really a ticket to getting in good health, or dropping those unwanted pounds.

It may be a good beginning, but it will never quite take you there ...

Maybe, like my customer, you'll lose some excess weight, but most other things won't get well.

For me, the solution is to stay clear of what would make a lot of air inside me ... talking is primary! salads, raw veggies, cruciferous veggies, bread ... all make gas ... and stop me from being able to go to sleep, and make me jittery, restless, stupid, and impatient.

Or if you have a disposition for that, maybe even scared ...

No other cause than the air inside you is making untamed jumps.

Not surprisingly, the food item list I eat by is quite restrictive, but I am very well now, for the most part, and also sleep ... unless I make a mistake.

Same holds true for my clients.

But ... I most definitely don't have anything one size fit most in my system. I spend hours focusing on a person's profile, so they can get slender, so they can get well, so they can sleep well, so they can start succeeding in their lives.

And it is working, for nine out of 10 people.

The one out of the 10 does not follow directions ... they make up their own rules ... even though they got a detailed "map" on how to proceed.

Oh well, you can't help someone who does not want to be helped.



Related to dr berg test:
dr eric berg reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment